Wednesday, September 3, 2014

when we fight


I always hate it when we fight, like for real fight not our per usual loud discussions. It doesn't happen very often but when we do I can physically feel both my jaw and chest tightening and my mind swirls with confusion. I hate it. Being at odds with anyone, especially you makes me all kinds a bonkers and sucks the living life right outta me. Thank you for letting me sleep in on a school day and thank you for taking care of the babies and packing Birdie's lunch and getting her off to school without my help. And most of all thank you for the sweet notes throughout the house and especially the ones leading me straight to my tea! You. You sure got me started well today. Thank you Love! 

1 comment:

  1. It's an awesome piece of writing in favor of all the
    online people; they will get benefit from it I
    am sure.

    my blog ... ps3 gratuit jeux ps3 sur ps4

    ReplyDelete